It is high time we include this in the chronicle here, now that more information is becoming available. I can’t wait to see the timeline develop as it had for the first Trump Tower Meeting. (Full timeline of the 1st meeting, and Seychelles meeting on the bottom).
The second meeting occurred 55 days after the first meeting (on June 9, 2016).
>Al Jazeera journalist Mehdi Hassan gave a master class in how to confront lies during his interview with Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater (now known as Academi) and brother to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.
*(This was one of the most amazing interviews I’ve ever watched. If you have 49 minutes in one shot or several do not pass this up. This should be shown to virtually every single American journalist and news organization to teach them how to handle the Trumpian liars, swindlers, and charlatans.)*
>**Although Prince lied to Congress** and attempted to be evasive during that interview, it confirms a story the New York Times reported last spring about a second Trump Tower meeting that took place on August 3, 2016, just two months after Donald Trump, Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort met with Russians to get “information that would incriminate Hillary.”
>The meeting in August was attended by:
* Donald Trump, Jr. (Participant in 1st Trump Tower meeting)
* George Nader, emissary to princes in Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates (Participant in Seychelles meeting)
* Joel Zamel, head of Psy-Group, an Israeli firm specializing in social media manipulation
* Erik Prince, who arranged the meeting (Participant in Seychelles meeting)
>You might remember that it was George Nader who went on to arrange a clandestine meeting in the Seychelles between Erik Prince and Kirill Dmitriev, who manages a Russian sovereign wealth fund and is thought to be close to Vladimir Putin.
>Zamel also has Russian ties.
>>One of his firms had previously worked for oligarchs linked to Mr. Putin, including Oleg V. Deripaska and Dmitry Rybolovlev, who hired the firm for online campaigns against their business rivals.
>Prince told Hassan that the August meeting was about Iran, just as the June meeting was supposedly about adoptions. But here’s what the NYT reported:
>>The emissary, George Nader, told Donald Trump Jr. that the princes who led Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates were eager to help his father win election as president. The social media specialist, Joel Zamel, extolled his company’s ability to give an edge to a political campaign; by that time, the firm had already drawn up a multimillion-dollar proposal for a social media manipulation effort to help elect Mr. Trump…
>>It is unclear whether such a proposal was executed, and the details of who commissioned it remain in dispute. But Donald Trump Jr. responded approvingly, according to a person with knowledge of the meeting.
>Just as a reminder, it is illegal for foreign governments or individuals to be involved in American elections. The fact that Prince was arranging meetings like this that were attended by Don, Jr., is a problem in and of itself—for the same reason that the June Trump Tower meeting was a problem. It is clear that Donald Trump was, at minimum, open to discussing how foreign governments could help him get elected.
#First Trump Tower Meeting
Something I put together a while back. Please let me know if anything is missing or outdated.
The thread has the details behind each event and sources: https://www.reddit.com/r/Keep_Track/comments/9fai3s/all_events_related_to_the_trump_tower_meeting/
* **March 6, 2016** – Papadopoulos is hired as foreign policy adviser by Trump campaign
* **March 14, 2016** – Papadopoulos meets Misfud for first time
* **March 24, 2016** – Papadopoulos meets Misfud a second time
* **April 18, 2016** – Papadopoulos meets Misfud a third time
* **April 26, 2016** – Papadopoulos meets Misfud a fourth time and is told that Russians have “thousands of stolen Clinton emails”
* **June 3-8, 2016** – Trump Jr. and Rob Goldstone emails exchange
* **June 7, 2016** – Trump Jr.’s agreement on meeting
* **June 9, 2016** – Trump Tower Meeting
* **June 14, 2016** – Goldstone follows up with Trump Jr., Kushner, and Manafort
* **June 20, 2016** – Manafort becomes campaign manager; Agalarov moves millions that bankers flag as suspicious
* **April 6, 2017** – ***Kushner admits*** to meeting with Veselnitskaya
* **July 8, 2017** – Trump Tower Meeting first reported; Trump Jr.’s Air Force One statement of acknowledgment
* **July 10, 2017** – ***SHS lies*** about Trump’s knowledge of meeting
* **July 11, 2017** – ***Claim*** that Trump Jr.’s Air Force One statement drafted by advisers; ***Trump Jr.*** posts Goldstone email thread, ***lies*** about no phone calls occurring
* **July 12, 2017** – ***Sekulow falsely claims*** that Trump didn’t sign off on Air Force One statement
* **July 13, 2017** – ***Lewandowski lies*** about Trump’s whereabouts during Trump Tower meeting
* **July 16, 2017** – ***Sekulow falsely claims*** again about Air Force One statement
* **July 31, 2017** – ***Revelation*** that Trump “dictated, worked on, and released a version of Air Force One statement in Trump Jr.’s name”
* **August 1, 2017** – ***SHS lies*** about Trump’s involvement in Air Force One statement, reduces Trump’s role to mere ‘fatherly advice’
* **September 7, 2017** – ***Trump Jr. contradicts*** previous statements of no phone calls about meeting
* **October 9, 2017** – Report of memo Veselnitskaya took to meeting
* **December 7, 2017** – ***Revelation*** that meeting follow up occurred
* **April 27, 2018** – ***Veselnitskaya contradicts*** statements about her Russian government connections
* **May 16, 2018** – Emails released between Trump attorney and Goldstone, Agalarov, and Kaveladze
* **July 3, 2018** – Nunberg says that Trump knew about Trump Tower meeting and is trying to hide it
* **July 26, 2018** – Cohen says Trump knew about Trump Tower meeting with Russians
* **August 22, 2018** – Lanny Davis, Cohen’s lawyer, says Cohen was present at discussion with Trump and Trump Jr. regarding Trump Tower meeting
* **September 12, 2018** – Agalarov’s transactions probed by [FinCEN](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_Crimes_Enforcement_Network), FBI, IRS, congressional committees, and Mueller’s Special Counsel
* **September 14, 2018** – Manafort pleads guilty to Conspiracy Against the United States & Obstruction of Justice (by Witness Tampering). Agrees to fully cooperate with Mueller.
* **Sept 24, 2018** – Rob Goldstone thinks it’s not possible for Trump to not have known about the meeting
EVENTS | 30
Lies | 4
False Claims| 3
Contradictions | 3
Revelations | 3
Guilty Pleas | 1
Put together on March 8, 2018. (Some events are not directly related but appeared in the original thread so I’m keeping it here since they are part of a larger development).
The thread has the sources for each event: https://www.reddit.com/r/Keep_Track/comments/82x2bi/the_seychelles_meeting_the_kushner_saga_kushners
* **Apr 27 2016** – **Trump**, **Sessions** and **Kushner** greet **Kislyak** at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington D.C. This contact is repeatedly omitted from testimony or denied.
* **Dec 1/2 2016** – During a transition team meeting at Trump Tower, **Kushner** asks **Kislyak** about the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring. **Flynn** also attends the meeting.
* **Dec 12 2016** – **Kislyak** meets with Kushner’s assistant, **Avi Berkowitz**, to arrange a meeting between **Kushner** and the FSB-connected **[Sergey Gorkov](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Gorkov)** of the Kremlin’s sanctioned bank, Vnesheconombank. The FBI will later go on to examine whether Russian officials suggested to Kushner, that Russian banks could finance Trump associates’ business ventures if US sanctions were lifted or relaxed.
* **Dec 13 2016** – **Gorkov** arrives from Moscow to meet **Kushner** in New York, before flying to Japan, where **Putin** is holding a summit. The meeting was first reported in March 2017, and attracted interest of federal and congressional investigators in May. Kushner later characterizes the meeting as brief and meaningless.
* **Dec 13 2016** – **Trump** nominates **Tillerson** as Secretary of State; Russian officials welcome the decision.
* **Dec 15 2016** – **Flynn**, **Kushner** & **Bannon** meet with the crown prince of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh **Mohamed bin Zayed al-Nahyan**, who made an undisclosed visit to New York. Zayed and his brother, the UAE’s national security adviser, coordinated the Seychelles meeting with Russian government officials with the goal of establishing an unofficial back channel between **Trump** and **Putin**.
* **Jan 11 2017** – **[Erik Prince](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Prince)**, brother of **[Betsy Devos](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos)**, meets with **[Kirill Dmitriev](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirill_Dmitriev)** CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), a $10 billion sovereign wealth fund created by the Russian government (**Medvedev** & **Putin**) to co-invest in the Russian economy.
* The meeting was organized by the United Arab Emirates and reportedly includes talks of a “back channel” with Moscow to try to influence Russian policy in the Middle East. **George Nader**, an adviser to Crown Prince **Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan** of the United Arab Emirates, is also in attendance.
* **Jan 18 2017** – **Kushner** has numerous omissions on security clearance application for national security clearance, including meetings with **Kislyak** and **Gorkov**, as well as **Natalia Vaselnitskaya** – who he met at the infamous Trump Tower meeting, with **Donald Jr.** and **Manafort**, among others, on June 9 2016.
* **May 27 2017** – Reuters reports that **Kushner** had at least three previously undisclosed contacts with **Kislyak** during and after the presidential campaign. Two were phone calls between April and November.
* **June 15 2017** – Washington Post reports that **Mueller** is investigating **Kushner’s** finances and business dealings.
* **Nov 2 2017** – **Kushner** turns over documents to **Mueller**.
* **Nov 16 2017** – After receiving documents that **Kushner** had agreed to produce in response to a request from the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chairman Chuck **Grassley** and ranking member **Feinstein** send Kushner’s attorney a letter stating that the production fails to include documents “known to exist,” including received and forwarded emails about **WikiLeaks** and a “Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite”.
* **Nov 21 2017** – Wall Street Journal reports that **Mueller** is investigating **Kushner’s** interactions with foreign leaders during presidential transition
* **Nov 30 2017** – **Erik Prince** confirms to House Intel Committee that he met with a Kremlin-linked banker, **Dmitriev**, in the Seychelles on January 11 2017.
* **Feb 19 2018** – CNN reports that **Mueller** is investigating **Kushner’s** efforts to secure financing for his company from foreign investors during presidential transition. First indication that Mueller is exploring Kushner’s discussions with potential non-Russian foreign investors.
* **Feb 27 2018** – **Kushner** loses access to “top secret / sensitive compartmented information”
* **Mar 6 2018** – Reports on **Mueller** knowing about a back-channel communication that was set up by **Erik Prince** and **George Nader** with the Kremlin via **Kirill Dmitriev** with the assistance of the United Arab Emirates. George Nader has testified to a grand jury convened in Mueller’s investigation sometime last week. He was approached by the FBI at Dulles Airport in January.
##SEYCHELLES MEETING & RELATED EVENTS SUMMARY
* Kushner asked Kislyak (Russian ambassador, top spy, and spy-recruiter) to set up secret-back-channels using Russian diplomatic facilities in the US. Flynn in attendance.
* Kislyak arranges meeting between Kushner and Gorkov. One day later the meeting is held. The same day Tillerson is nominated as Secretary of State.
* Kushner, Flynn, & Bannon, secretly meet with Zayed, who then coordinates the Seychelles meeting.
* In Seychelles, Erik Prince, via George Nader, meets Dmitriev, Russian-government bank CEO, to set up secret back-channels between Trump’s team and Russia.
* Kushner has, multiple times, lied about and omitted multiple meetings with high ranking Russian political and business officials, as well as other contacts.
* Mueller is investigating Kushner’s business dealings, finances, interactions with foreign leaders, and efforts to secure financing for his company from foreign investors during the transition, and whether sanctions easing was to be exchanged for business funding.
* In front of the House Intel Committee, Erik Prince confirms the Seychelles meeting occurred.
* George Nader testifies to grand jury.
* Kushner’s security clearance is downgraded.